064: Man of Steel feat. Joshua Rivera
Premise: As one of the last of an extinguished race disguised, Clark Kent lives as a regular human. But he is forced to reveal his identity when Earth is invaded by an army of survivors who threaten to bring the planet to the brink of destruction
Rotten Tomatoes Score: 55%
- The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
- The Handmaid’s Tale
- Arrested Development
- Wonder Woman
- Man of Steel (2013) was directed by Zack Snyder and written by David S. Goyer. It stars Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Michael Shannon, Kevin Costner, Diane Lane, Laurence Fishburne, Antje Traue, Ayelet Zurer, Christopher Meloni, and Russell Crowe
- We could have also watched Top Gun, Step Brothers, The Bourne Legacy, The Company You Keep, Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps
- Henry Cavill did both strength training and physique training, because everyone agreed Superman should have real muscles.
- Both of Superman’s fathers — Kevin Costner and Russell Crowe — have played Robin Hood.
Questions We Ask:
- Is this movie bad or does it just get a bad rap?
- Man of Steel is criticized for lacking positivity — how could that be changed?
- What completely works for you?
- What moments got close but fell flat?
- Does it get better or worse with more viewings?
Max is a marketing copywriter by day, filmmaker and screenwriter by night. He resides in Charlotte, NC, and loves his dogs, watching movies, building LEGO sets, and eating food. Lots of food.You can find Max at his personal website and twitter.